(1) General Disclaimer – Nikki Floreno (aka “Fables & Fauna”) provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog or through the email subscription are provided "as-is, where-is" and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Nikki Floreno (aka “Fables & Fauna”)
(2) Third Party Information Disclaimer - Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Nikki Floreno (aka “Fables & Fauna") have no control. Therefore, Nikki Floreno make no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(1) Fables & Fauna is a website where we can share our children's book creations and foster a love for kid lit, reading aloud, and bonding with our families. We also love to share our artistic journey of creating our books. We'd love to create a community who is not just excited to educate our children, but to have fun together with them.
(2) Child Safety: This site is intended for adults and parents rather than the children themselves.
(3) Do not steal any content or intellectual property from this website. See copyrights section.
(4) Affiliated links will have disclaimers. (Not that I have any affiliates right now anyway.)
(5) We are very interested in hearing the perspectives and point of views of the common parent, kid literature enthusiast, teacher, librarian, etc. We are ALL playing a major part of raising our next generation! That's why I would love to interview anyone who has a story to share here on the blog. If you're interested in sharing your story, please contact us at hello AT fablesandfauna DOT com.
(1) No information is shared with affiliate sites or partner sites.
(2) Only if compelled by law to disclose your information, then we will comply with those orders.
(3) We do collect analytics and monitor behaviors on this website via Google analytics.
(4) Certain website pages have 'cookies' enabled, but only on pages to offer extra guidance to those on our email newsletter list.
While we do provide advice for children's books reading and more for kids, we are not Early Childhood Education experts. We are not liable for if you don’t receive expected results because of information received on this site.
(1) This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, books, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos ("Protected Information") are the property of Nikki Floreno (aka “Fables & Fauna”), its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use our Protected Information without Nikki Floreno (aka “Fables & Fauna”) express written consent.
(2) As artists and creatives, our rights to our intellectual property (IP) are extremely important to us. Any abuse or theft of IP is a serious crime, and extremely damaging to our business. Don't do it.
(3) If you find anyone stealing, printing, or altering any of our content, images or written, please contact at at hello AT fablesandfauna DOT com.
(4) Feel free to pin my images to Pinterest or share elsewhere, but be sure to credit F&F as the source.
(5) Feel free to create fan art of our characters and worlds, but be sure to credit F&F as the source. Link to via social media when shared, as well. Only those with licenses can sell our IP.
(6) Refer to Fair Use Laws at: http://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/more-info.html . This discusses how artwork from someone else's IP shouldn't be used for commercial use.
(7) Fan art definition: a fan's re-creation through artistry of (copyrighted) fictional characters.
(8) If you are making *ahem* inappropriate fan art, then please keep that to yourself. Our intellectual property is designed for children, and we don't need them being exposed to your vulgarities.
Policies will be updated once E-commerce is implemented in this website.
Policies for Newsletter & Activity Library
(1) When you sign up & subscribe to Fables & Fauna's email newsletter, your email will NEVER be distributed to any third parties. Only our company will receive your email address, and only for purposes of sending our newsletter to you.
(2) If you wish to unsubscribe, you can at any time. We don't keep email addresses of unsubscribers, and we don't give those away either.
(3) We monitor which links in our emails are clicked, which forms on our website you sign up through, and which files are downloaded for analytical purposes.
In order to access the F&F Activity Library page, you must be subscribed to Fables & Fauna's Newsletter. Do not give anyone else unsolicited access. We work hard to respect your inbox & email privacy, while providing you with these free tools- so we request that you share the Fables & Fauna Library by sharing the sign up link here: www.fablesandfauna.com/freebies
PRINTING FOR OTHERS
(1) That said, we want to let you know that it IS okay to print the F&F Activity Library activities out for your classrooms, libraries, day cares, and home activities. We'd love for you to share the Fables & Fauna love with others!
(2) But be sure to leave the copyright notice on each copy, and we'd appreciate if you shared your source verbally as well. You can print out a little notice/display alongside your printed activities, to credit Fables & Fauna as your source, here:
(1) All content on this website, including the activity library, are intellectual properties owned by Nikki Floreno of Fables & Fauna. To use this intellectual property for any other purpose, without permission, is called STEALING. This includes reproducing the content in anyway to sell it, using our artwork and designs for your own, and all other dishonest means.
(2) We know that most of you know not to do any of this, but it is paramount that we protect our business's livelihood-- our intellectual property.
(3) To get permissions contact: hello AT fablesandfauna DOT com